Name:
Location: Allen, TX

I love sweets especially icing off of cakes! I love staying home and being a mom even on the days Ava is grouchy and has no nap!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Prestoncrest Fall Carnival


We got into the Halloween spirit last month, yes, I am a little behind with my blogging, but better late than never, right? I love this picture because if pictures could talk than you know what they would say,"Where is my mommy, right Macie?" Thatcher and Ava have mastered how to turn away from the sun. I think I understand why people pay photographers big bucks for photographs, getting three babies to sit still, nevermind trying to get them to look at you simutaneously takes skill that I haven't mastered. .....Thatcher the Lion.....Macie the Bumblee.....Ava the Monarch Butterfly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home