Name:
Location: Allen, TX

I love sweets especially icing off of cakes! I love staying home and being a mom even on the days Ava is grouchy and has no nap!

Monday, September 1, 2008

Sitting Pretty!!

Tootlebug and I met Abbie and Macie at Chick Filet for lunch --gotta love processed chicken, and then followed up with a playdate. It is funny watching two one year olds play. They do a lot of parallel play, playing beside one another, until one of them sees something the other would like to have, then their once best buddy isn't their best bud anymore. Both girls love to play with "Lulu". "Lulu" is the very soft stuffed lamb that Ava is sitting on below. Lulu doesn't do anything like light up or say, "baaaa", but is the favorite anyway. I don't remember who sat on her first, but remember when we both tried to put both girls on for a quick picture and then, baam... both of them went rolling onto the hardwood floor. This was funny to watch!!





Sweet faces. Ava and Macie take a time out and sit pretty for the camera. I was very proud of myself to get them to both be still and understand why photographers make big bucks, am I missing my calling, ha!!

1 Comments:

Blogger JT said...

Precious babies! And I consider Chik-Fil-A premium processed chicken! :-) Love the playdates!

September 3, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home